Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
"In other words, business owners that invest capital to create a money-making operation must be compelled to hire people they don't want to employ? " Never said that Abe... not nice to twist someone elses words... If the man does his job should you care what he has for breakfast? who he votes for? what he rides????

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Wrong...

"We'll enjoy missing out on 100% of wildfires"

As an ex-forest fighter (6 seasons with the BLM) have to say you have your facts wrong. Red States (banjo music) Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, AZ, Utah, all have almost as many fires as California. The ones in CA just endanger more people and property, thus get more press.. Also they have to be fought more agressively. All of the really great fire incident comanders/bosses I knew had California experience. My district in Western Colorado alone had 100+ fires a season. Total acerage Red-State Alaska by far is the leader

Most mosquitos? Check out Alaska? Spent some time on a fire up there..

Oh yeah. Almost forgot John Kerry was a hero, still is....

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Busted Bandit in jail...

I agree. Wife caught me while I was supposed to be working on school stuff. She was pretty pissed with me. and started reading my W. rant... I am now back on the short leash... Can't post anything now cause I didn't stick to motorcycles.. She has threatened to take internet connection away but I need it for work sometimes and school . I'll be lurking.

Love MO including the GPTB... you to Hutch

Keep up the good fight JB...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.