Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hold on there Nik7378. Georgia has PLENTY of readnecks. As every hick connoisseur knows, "Cracker" is a very specific subspecies of *******. After all, Mr FoxWorthy himself was born and raised here in Atlanta.

Jon

·
Registered
131 Posts
Or buy a nice 1200 Bandit from a cool guy like...well, me. I am selling my Bandit to finance the finish of my hot rod. Not to worry, I'll be back up on two wheels after I get it done but probably cruiser style for my advancing years. I hate selling bikes. You know you always get the squid who has no money but is looking for a free ride on a fast bike; or the idiot who wants to trade $500 and old Toyota and a broken down Nighthawk or the jerk who is coming right over and never shows up. At least I can guarantee the buyer one thing and that is I’ll be honest with him. My philosophy is you can always get more money but you can’t get more integrity so just be honest.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
A penguin is having car trouble

So he takes his car to a mechanic. While he's waiting for his car he walks across the street to an ice cream shop. It's hard for penguins to eat ice cream with those flippers so he gets a little on his nose.

When the penguin returns to the shop the mechanic says, "It looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin says, "No, that's just a little ice cream."

·
Registered
159 Posts
"Heard Mr. Hokin sing about her, doododododoododoo, well I heard ole Gabey put her down, doododododododoo, well I hope Gabe Ets- Hokin will remEMbah, uhsouthernman dont need him around anyhow, doododododododoo, saweet home..."

raisedintucson,borninnyc,mommasfamilyfromGA/BAMMA

SKYNARD and Neil both ok with me

....watcha doin this pm Gabe, with your Fine, Delicate Features, lookin good ta me.

·
MODERATOR X
5,447 Posts
You mean the 30 year old Nitto Trials Tires on my CL350 have to go? Never!

And since the tires turned to stone around 1985, they've also quit wearing out. Thousand of years from now, in some archeological dig there will be my Nittos looking good as new.

Thanks for the article. Wild. Great stuff. Wow.

·
MODERATOR X
5,447 Posts
Now that was understated humor. You funny bastard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow this is so cool, tomorrow I am on my way to look at a fresh new used SV650s, not my first bike, but having a list of things to look for is going to be very useful. Hope I can keep my head clear and my composure in check while looking at a new ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picking on 'Bama and Rhode Island is too hard. Pick on somewhere easy -- New York! Where taxes are huge, DMV is a nightmare, most people are snobs without a clue, and you have to ride for three hours to find a 4 mile piece of twisty road. Paved anyway; there are lots of gorgeous twisties in the Adirondacks that only need pavement. Lord I miss Route 1 and Mt Hamilton.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.