Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
On the off-chance that you weren't being humorously ironic...

I doubt there's much audience overlap here. One event is for dedicated motorcycle enthusiasts who love the mellow throaty rumble of a finely-crafted and beautifully-styled V-Twin. The other event is in South Dakota.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
What's Buz gonna do?

He has to decide whether to hang out with beer guzzling rubbies or snobby white wine drinkers with their pinkies extended.

What to do? What to do?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: What's Buz gonna do?

I heard that Niki Taylor is going to be at Sturgis in @ssless chaps. How can you pass that up?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

I'd go with the snobby wine drinkers myself. I've had more than my share of psuedo bad-ass leather clad tuffies trying to be hard.

My one of them High Class Dames will want to go slumming with the real deal and screw my brains out in the back of her Range Rover....

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

You can get a good used 999 cheap. One of my friends finally gave up on getting beaten to death by his 999 and bought an R1200GS. You can buy his 999 and he'll throw in a box of Almaden, free!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

I'm afraid age and a damp climate has caught up with my elbows and knees. About the only Duc. that would work for me would be a Multistrada or a new Classic GT, otherwise I'd have kept the Thruxton.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Will the vintage class be only I-talian bikes?

Dang, now I gotta fix the flat front tire on the CL.

Last time I went there I drove the Buell and almost got thrown out. Snobs.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You ferretted my motive.

I can only bow humbly, however, to both your response and the exquisite timing of your punch line.

BTW, and a little off-topic, has MO yet reported on the murder at that 2006 SD event? Details are scant; something to do with spilled beer and a knife.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.