Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great find slipho...Cool it as ABS traction control etc. Could be a great commuter vehicle. If you can use it in the carpool/HOV lane. Except it does have a pesky obsolete V-Twin in it.. :)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I think it looks cool as hell. My dad used to work for Bombardier when I was a kid in Quebec, they used to have some cool family picnics and Christmas parties and stuff. When they introduced SeaDoos they gave all us kids rides around Lake Champlain on them, pretty cool huh?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I dig it. Cool toy if you're rich or handicapped.

Two wheels in front and one in back just makes more sense than two back/one front. Looks better, too.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Looks wise, I liked the converted R1 that someone posted a few weeks back. Much sexier. This one look too much like recycled snowmobile parts.

With that being said, I think three wheelers are going to play a larger role in the future of urban commuting with a lot of the benefits of a motorcycle (lightweight, compact for parking, fuel efficiency) but without the learning curve of a full-on motorcycle or even a scooter.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For those us who like to lea

I think Gritboy and seruzawa have a great point. This vehicle is for those who are afraid to lean. I love motorcycles cause like airplanes they lean when they turn.. I think I would like this better Watch the video

·
Registered
200 Posts
Re: For those us who like to

Right, the MP3 is capable of some very serious lean angles with it's articulated front end. If I absolutely had to have a 3 wheeler I'd be more inclined to go with the Piaggio, especially with the larger 500cc motor they've promised.

BTW, how is it that I'm shown as slipho for the Can-Am find. Youse guys is short changin' me a couple of letters, dagnabit!

Guess I'm a couple shy of a complete..................

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

I think it'd be fun, I wouldn't replace a bike with one but as an extra toy it'sd be a gas. Like a Ural that don't fall apart on you.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

I'm sure. But for me it's waaaay down the list of desired extra toys. Like the Mini or the MacLarenF1.

But if it floats the boat, what the hey?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Just following suit after Polaris made a street going prototype last year.

ATVs are popular street legal vehicles in Europe & a few states(SD for one).

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: you mean this one?

Thanks yossef...Sorry dude I forgot about that excellent article

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.