Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
When talking about motorcycles, what else is there besides HD and Buells (Sporty HD)?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I really like the Night Rod!

It looks like the VSRC-B, which I don't see anymore. Just a new name, or are there more differences, need to read more, no time now.

Need to dry the keyboard and get back to work...

·
Registered
243 Posts
More Specific

I should clarify: Yes there's more out there, but what's else is out there that's worth talking about?

Maybe that's a pin drop I heard... Then again could be another screw, I really should tighten those.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Another year, another no FI for the 833R.... Guess I'll have to settle for the Bobber (they even left the pegs in the proper location!). Yup, choppers jumped the shark about at least a year ago.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I would love to have a Road King or Road Glide as a second bike.

However, I ran across a couple of guys on hwy 1 yesterday, one is on a MV Agusta F4 1000 S (beautiful) the other was on the Tamburini edition of the F4.

Hands down the sweetest looking bike of any kind. It's common to run across first class hardware on Sunday mornings, but.......this thing just made the gums sweat.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.