Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm a Canadian who is hoping to buy a bike sometime in near future (ie next couple of months).* I'm pretty open to what I get as long as I can tour on it a bit and the price is right.* My preference is a new BMW 650gs (or similar).* I'm wondering if any one knows of dealers in US who ship to Canada taking advantage of free trade across the border.* I know there is a big market for US sold cars in Canada but don't know if bike dealers have similar situations.Also, I would be happy to hear of any used bikes in the same category (ie KLR or the like).

I'm in Toronto Canada so used bikes would have to be close enough for me to go pick up conveniently.

thanks for any help!
Shahram

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Will you be paying by cashier's check? Will there be an excess amount in said cashier's check that the seller should plan to refund to you in a cash equivalent prior to shipping the bike? Would you like to take the Klazy Ken seminar: "You Be Millionaire You Sell US Motorcycle in Canada!" for a low, low, introductory price of only $189.99?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Forget it eh? you'll be after our beer and women next.....you'll just have to make do with a snowmobile like the rest of them cheeseheads...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.