Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice now my add has been rejected on the classifieds.

Got this email...
Likely reasons why your listing would be denied include:
* inappropriate content
* missing content

Please correct any missing or inappropriate content and resubmit your listing.
All it says is...
Very nice Thruxton that is nearly one off, Price is for everything listed and more, price can be adjusted down depending on what you want and don't want or how much you want to spend.
D&D Exhaust
Works Dual Rate Fork Springs
YSS Racing Shocks G-366
Stainless Gauge Pots
Custom Rear Brake Light
FEK
Sport pegs
Rizoma Mirrors Front Brake Reservoir
Oxford Luggage
Too much to list, please contact for details
I can not edit the ad as any changes to the Draft redirects me to a blank page. I emailed you guys twice on this... still no reply, first ad I deleted and tried to recreate it... but I found out you charge $4.99 just to draft an ad. That money is out the window now.

So far I have paid you guys $10 now and still can't get my bike listed... the least you can do is email back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it been a week since I started this, nearly 2 days since I posted this and still nothing for the exception I am $10 poorer now. Seruzawa, Thanks for the attempt. I would try and as for a refund but I won't hold my breath and getting that email returned either.

You guys might want to start answering support emails more often if someone has actually paid you for a service which for some reason cannot be delivered. At this point with the lack of support communication in regard to this I feel like I have been stolen from.

Finally I will close with these comments:
Don't charge for an ad till it is live
Reply to your support emails
...and if that still can not be done, may I recommend the you revert back free classifieds until you can support a paid service like a proper business.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
DJL,

Since you're having trouble listing, how 'bout you post a link to an eBay or craiglist ad?

Looks like an interesting bike!

Not enough cylinders for me, but hey!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You guys might want to start answering support emails more often if someone has actually paid you for a service which for some reason cannot be delivered. At this point with the lack of support communication in regard to this I feel like I have been stolen from.
Just to double-clarify, the "you guys" Moderators are just that - and get no compensation, nor do they have any say in how the actual mechanics of the site is run.

That said, you have very valid points about the paid-ads. It's a flaw that the MO Dictat.... erm, "Management" should address.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you tried

http://www.motorcycle.com/classifieds/support.php
or
http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/sendmessage.php

that is supposed to be the technical 'response' for classifieds (and the second link the for the sites). Responses in threads are hard to find (as verticalsclope has what 200+ site, and only about 30 employees - only 3 or so of them that monitor the forms..the rest are designers, programmers, office staff, writers ect)

I know we (ya i work at verticalscope) are trying to currently improve classifieds (and some of our other products too). So I know from experience that these emails sent via those two ways do make there way into peoples hands that can do something about technical problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.