Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Sir:

Is the credits in good condition?

Can you turn them over to my associate, who will pick it up after payment?

My associate will send you an intenational money order for the purchase price plus an amount that is owed to me. Please send the overage to me.

Thank you

Jim Smith

Lagos, Nigeria

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm selling carbon residue from the stem and bowl within my 'water pipe.' I'll trade you. Good liberals unite!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Not to mention Gore and his private jet. High altitude jets are, by some accounts at least, a primary source of greenhouse gasses. Couldn't he have sailed to Europe for the movie premiers?

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Well, I work from home. I don't even ride a "less dirty" motorcycle to work because I have no commute.

And I own a 265 year old home, now THAT is recycling!

Were are MY carbon credits?! I want my fair share! Pay up you filthy bastards!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I drive a land cruiser that gets 12 mpg. You can get 1.5x the credits for me thanks. So where do our negotiations begin? Be mindful however that when I ride my street-going single, you, most likely, are going to need to refund some cash to me. Can we work it like selling energy back to the power company?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Of course, you'd rather waste precious natural resources and pollute the air with your gas-guzzeling Z-REX

Red State fuel waster !!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.