Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RC is impressive this year! MC is keeping the pressure on but it doesn't seem to matter. RC is winning with good starts bad starts it just doesn't fade him at this point. He can come from behind, lead the whole race, or battle bar to bar with MC. Either way he seems to find a way to win as all champions do at one point or another.

Oh yeah....first post!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On another note I wonder what Mike L could do if ever learned to consistanly get good starts. So many times he is the fastest at the end of the race. That also may be due to the leaders slowing down with a big advantage over the other riders.

Whatever?

1st and 2nd post!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know about supercross but in some of the RoadRacing series they actually Dyno the bikes and if you exceed the horsepower cap for your class you are disqualified. While the AM races I enter don't go to such extreme they do have inspections and I'm sure Super and Motocross are the same. I would doubt that he would have gotten away this long with any real advantages.

Plus other riders can protest and force an inspection I'm sure. The fact that 8 races have gone by and nothing of the sort has been found lead you to belive that he is just flat out kicking everyone's butt!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.