Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a little scary how RC and Bubba dominated the outdoors season.........maybe well have to wait for Stewart to move up to see some serious competition

Neal

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sack UP or be Sacked!

To the point: I’d like to see some heads roll… Not the usual musical chairs bit where riders swap teams, sell some new jerseys, sport a new brand of shades, and talk about how their riding is progressing… I’m talking a clean sweep can for all full sponsored 250 riders (save maybe Tim Ferry) and possibly a few team managers as well. The Steel City replay looked more like the "B" moto at the local fairgrounds. If RC is pulling 3-4 seconds a lap on these guys then something is seriously flawed my friends.

Now I’m not suggesting Kawi accelerate Bubba’s learning curve, but there has got to be some other hungry privateers out there that can put up a fight until Stewart arrives.

Congratulations to RC, he’s performing on that rarified plane with the likes of Rossi, Schumacher, John Force, and (dare I say it?) Tiger Woods.

BTW - Motorcyclist’s Man of the Year, Nicky Hayden …… What five headed hooka pipe are they token on?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Sack UP or be Sacked!

This might be a late addition but....... I must say RC is the best in the world (he would and has on many occasions whipped Pinchy). As far as motorcycling goes, for me it doesn't matter if it's dirt or pavement motorcycles rule!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.