Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
As a general rule the "I'm fast" crowd ain't.....I use to find that back in my MotoCrossing days, some guy all decked out in his Torsten Hallmans, Hi-Points, Bell Star with obligatory Jim Pomeroy stripes and Jofa stylishly hanging from it's strap out popping wheelies and cross-ups during practice on his Maico or what have you would be the guy I used for a berm in the first or second corner on my Yamaha......of course "the f*ckin' rain's making my bike run rich" was the usual excuse.......

As far as your camera goes I agree with Ken, probably best to stick it up your ass......
You can spend your money on accessories and "upgrades" or you can spend your money on gasoline. Which is more likely to make you a better and faster rider?

I see that all the time during hunting season too. Rich clowns with fancy expensive Weatherby or Sako rifles who can't hit the broad side of a barn door. Better to buy a Remington and spend the money you save on ammo and range fees.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on my home pc and other pc's aswell. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing resource 'http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/search.ph...

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><stru ct><member><name>faultCode...
Using IE? Go to internet options/general and click on "delete cookies" and "clear history". Shut it down and start it up again. If problems persist then reboot. You should download "spybot search and destroy". It's free. Install it and run the scan and prevention facilities.

If you continue to have browser problems remove the browser entirely and re-install it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.