1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Duct Tape. Or zip-ties.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
He said he wanted an opinion from a MO Staffer, not a "yahoo" like you.

Geez pal, can't you take an insult when you get one?
I've got a "Staff" for you.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on my home pc and other pc's aswell. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing resource 'http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/search.ph...

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><stru ct><member><name>faultCode...
What can I say? It's MO......

Can't help ya' Buddy, but wanted you to know you're still "getting through" at least on this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.