Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
I hate to interupt but,....

So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on only my home pc. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing resource 'http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/search.ph...

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><struct><member><name>faultCode...

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Can Someone Help Me?

So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on my home pc and other pc's aswell. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing resource 'http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/search.ph...

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><stru ct><member><name>faultCode...

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Thank you very much Seruzawa, I'll try. Also I think the spybot has already been installed. Also I will probably have to have the wife reinstall the browser Iam not to efficent on the pc. Funny thing is I tried my wifes pc at her business and it did the same exact thing, so essentially I figured it was the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.