Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't ride a Honda but good lock to Edwards and the RC-51 for 2001! It will be interesting to see how "Tady" does on a Superbike from GP's and how Haga does going from Superbike to GP's! Wish the racing season started soon, the Dakar's over with and I want more motorcycles and speedvision, LOL :)

BJ Ondo

80 GS 1100E Suzuki

Colorado-USA

·
Registered
94 Posts
Edwards' is just lucky that Haga went to 500GP's and won't be there next year to take the Championship. He's gonna have enough trouble from Corser, Bostrom, Hodgson, Chili and the rest of the "front runners" to keep him busy. Okada was probably relieved to get out of 500's after the year they had last year and it doesn't look like Honda has a snowball's chance in hell of doing anything this year except for Rossi. It's going to be an interesting year in WSB and I think Colin needs all the luck he can muster up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's really funny!

Wow, that was really funny! Go ride an SP1, THEN comment. If it's still not enough of a man's bike for you, well, go buy a turbo Hayabusa and see if you can get into the Darwin Awards, thus continuing to entertain the world even after your death with your idiocity. Have fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I read a VTR every day to work and back. Its very fast, it was cheap compared to even faster bikes, and I like it a lot. Obviously you are an idiot. I find it amusing. What do you do when you "scoff"? Do you make a face, or yell out the window, what? Scoff. Heh heh.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: haha, let me point out your mistake, VTR is NOT a VFR

Humm, the VFR is the "only" bike I've ever known that even the moto-mags don't want changed, cause it's "excellent" at what it was made for, which is sporting style riding. I'ts not a race replica and shouldn't be compared with the RC51 which is a "race replica". Your comment is useless, more thought was truely needed. JMHO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.