Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I remember watching Gibernau a couple of years ago and thinking, "This guy is really good." I can't remember where it was but he had this crazy battle with Rossi, it was one of the things that got me interested in MotoGP. Great to see these two fighting it out. Should be good the rest of the way.

But you gotta hand it to Rossi. He is amazing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Catalunya and a confession

These guys are continuing to blow me away. I've ponied up the 30 euro to watch all the race information on the website, not having cable... this is my second GP race watched flag to flag, and all I have to say is wow, wow, WOW.

The confession is that in the past I more regularly, and still occasionally, watch stock car racing. I really thought (and still think) it's an oft-misunderstood sport, with a lot of talent and competition... comparing it to, say, Indy car racing, I found the stock cars more fun, because of all the bumping and banging and tons of passing.

But this, this is simply amazing. It's the most fun, exciting competitive activity I've ever watched. With stock cars, you watch for a while, you get some drinks for a while, you kind of hang out and watch the race. I couldn't tear my eyes off of these guys until the checkered flag. A few thoughts:

Wonder what Biaggi will be saying when it becomes clear that the race for the championship is down to two?

Too bad for Hayden and Barros. They were doing well.

Particular credit, IMHO, goes to Nakano, for propelling his Kawasaki to seventh, just a WEEK after his frightener at Mugello, still on bridgestones with only an 'emergency repair.'

Can't wait for Assen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.