Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!!! If this is the answer that you would reply I would have asked, "What is the RWHP of the Honda 2008 1000RR and I’m looking for a unintelligent answer from any person with no knowledge?” Instead I asked for, “What is the RWHP of the Honda 2008 1000RR?” I will even add “or what is the crank HP of the Honda 1000RR 08?”

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Every bike rag that's tested the bike has put this in print. Seems your a slightly lazy individual, huh? Do some research, sparky!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Dam* straight buddy, when these guys demand an answer any as*hole could look up from any number of sources you better hop to it..........
Well, I wouldn't want to give the wrong numbers here because something very important is at stake. See, that rad Gixxer has 165 hp and if that totally raawkin Honda has more, then he will buy the Honda. If it doesn't then the Gixxer it is. Gotta have them braggin rights at the Burger Barn, or what else is the damned thing going to be good for?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Well, I wouldn't want to give the wrong numbers here because something very important is at stake. See, that rad Gixxer has 165 hp and if that totally raawkin Honda has more, then he will buy the Honda. If it doesn't then the Gixxer it is. Gotta have them braggin rights at the Burger Barn, or what else is the damned thing going to be good for?
$11,500 paperweight once he wads it.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Dynojet gives:

2007 152.49
2008 165.74

Buy either one and use all the power all the time, please.
Everybody knows that Dynojet Dyno's LIE! It's probably 100 to 292 horsepower more than that.............

(but only 3lb-ft of torque!)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.