Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Gotta love all the honda owners sucking the life out of this one! I had no problem going to the YAMAHA dealer for FREE front brake pads, Side Stand bolts or them pesky radiator hose clamps they recalled. I love all the comments on how honda leads in the industry, but compared to Who? I have had not 1 problem with my R-1 and I'm sure theres a few 100,000 people with 900RR's that havn't had problems either. The problem is the abuse given to these machines for which these recalls are based on. I think it's great that honda is going the extra mile to solve this potential problem, but thats no reason for all these other whiners to post comments on kawasaki or suzuki not conforming. Well like usual we have a titled subject that has brought all the roaches out of the cracks complaining about completely unrelated problems. Hail to honda not for being superior, but for fixing a potential hazard promptly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.