Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bravo Bravo well said. Honda has been and is by far the leader in this industry as far as fit and finish.

I also feel they are truely concerned about end user

and they have a certain amount of corporate pride

invested in being honest to the buying public. This and many other reasons is while I will always have hondas products on my short list.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: Harley ain

Do you really want to know the problem with Harley?? They are nice enough machines but where do they get off charging those prices for bikes that are so technologically challenged?? Yeah Yeah I know market demand. For all the quarters they have spent in the black you would think they would have made vast vast improvments to their line. Nope...not a chance. They were more worried about paying out huge lawyer and court costs to try and patent the sound of an exhaust. Then they spoon feed you all this hoopla about being American made and American pride all the while using some foreign parts and selling lines of clothing all made in the far east...practice what you preach I always thought. None of this a personal attack on you...just the truth about Harley. Safe riding!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.