Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Silly rabbits, motorcyclists don't arrive in recreational vehicals with self contained toilet facilities, motorcyclist's arrive on motorcycles, (hence the name), I'm sorry but if you arrive in an RV you may well be a "motorcycle enthusiast" or even a "biker", but at that time you're not a motorcyclist, you're a tourist.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Back maybe 15 years ago when I lived in Denver, the Hells Angels used to annually meet at the Cheif Hosa campground just west of Denver. It seems that the majority came in RVs with the hogs on trailers. Somehow undermined their image as hardassed bikers in my mind. Of course, a lot of these guys looked to be in their 60s (with most of those being hard years). I never did express my opinion to their faces, though.

Bob

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
LOL

Actually, I lost my virginity in a cemetery. When I was in high school, that was the favorite lovers' lane in our small town. Back in the late '60s-early '70s, I frequently would camp in the local cemeteries when I was bumming around small towns in the west.

Until recently, I worked for a company that owns cemeteries and funeral homes, including 2 cemeteries in south Chicago. These are locked after hours and have razor wire atop the fences, and have guard dogs patrolling the grounds after dark -- to keep out junkies and vandals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts