Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First!? Doug is one of the all time greats and he still races. What more can you ask from a champ?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I have had the pleasure of riding in the Colorado 500 many times, albiet with the splinter group known as the Gold Rush and am looking forward to the ride this year. I can attest to the greatest of the Colorado 500 and to the dedication of Wally Sr. to raising money for the communities in the Crested Butte/Ouray area. Wally is also a tremendous advocate for responsible off-road riding and has done more to keep trails open than anyone I can think of. Well done Wally and the rest of the class of '06, the key there being "class". A tip of the hat also to the hundreds of riders in all of the Colorado 500 activities (main ride, road ride and goldrush).

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Who?

I believe he was briefly mentioned during the after-party, when some dude named Aldana crashed a beer truck through the hotel lobby. Apparently Burns saw the whole thing, so the AMA wanted to interview him as a witness.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Never mind, I need no kudos or commendations, only the knowledge that i have brought immeasurable joy to the otherwise miserable existences of legions of you plebians and societal dregs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.