Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 04 yamaha v star silverado classic cruiser with a stalling no start issue! here is what happens i recently installed new battery connections cleaned and tighten and took bike for a drive while driving my odometer disappeared the head lights when dim and about another mile later came back on and went off 1/2 mile after that then at a stop the bike died and would not restart! this trip was 15.3 miles! then i installed another battery and went back home once i put into the garage turned it off and went to start again seconds later the battery was dead! any information with this concern will help! thank you in advance Rick Bryant! you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
manual

where is the best place to get a full service technical repair manual for this bike?
and thank you for the words of advise i will definitely try these and see what i come up with later this evening when i get home illl keep you up to date on my prgress!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.