Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was too busy looking at the blonde in the picture for the "Last fire-breathing two-stroke roadster" article on the left. Maybe if they'd had her with the chopper, it would have looked better.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
i bet that thing would handle great at 300! can u imagine? rider's arm chaps and fringe would be ripped off along with probly most of his flesh... hey how high does that engine have to rev to get 300? anybody got a smaller sprocket for a, ah, what is it?

·
Registered
480 Posts
HULK SMASH!NOOOOooooo wait.HULK LIKE!ME GONNA VISIT LITTLE MAN AND SEE IF HE GIVE IT TO ME! Here,s a race for ya .How about this pos in a race gainst that viper pos with the four wheels....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I could say the excess of this design is befitting of the current President, with his record budget deficits, but I won't. Even GW deserves better and he doesn't ride the guy who lost does though.. On the other hand if the Tuttles can do it why not this guy...Actually it would be neat to see a Buell or V-Rod in All America theme...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.