Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
The name Cal Rayborn brings back memories.What a rider that guy was .Not only did he compete for the speed title,I once saw him battling it out amongst the latest suzukis,kawasaki and honda works bikes.He was riding a Harley and outrode the lot of them in a couple of the races.What a legend!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Man,my last name is Manning,wonder if I could hit him upfor a new bike.Wow ,post 300mph?I,ve been to bonneville,rode my bike as fast as I could ,after paying a fee[could have sneaked on there].Cannonballs don,t go that fast.Amazing!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those bikes usually don't have a double stacked trans, but a 6 speed with such a low gear that they must have a push vehicle to get the bike to 50 - 80 mph so they can start and then proceed on their own.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Don't objects, rocks etc, start to go airborne at anything approaching 200mph let alone 322mph (sorry, that'd be 322.150mph)? This whole exercise is about keeping the machine on the ground. What a wasted effort. Instead, make the thing fly. That would be fun!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Shouldn't Chris be trying this in a (ahem) carr?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.