Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
You really have a personality disorder.
You're welcome to make fun of me when I die. You know, jump up on my casket during the viewing and start urinating while you yell:

"Piss on you for dying now, you beautiful BASTARD! PISS ON YOU!!"

Then as you walk away you can turn to everyone and say:

"He understands. Nobody knew him like me."

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
What a shame, the 916 was and remains rolling art. I guess him and Enzo can enjoy some nice calamari and Nastro Azzuro while oogeling babes at the big sidewalk cafe in the sky (sniff)...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Always thought the 916 was one of the best looking motorcycles ever made. One of the best sounding too.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
You're welcome to make fun of me when I die. You know, jump up on my casket during the viewing and start urinating while you yell:

"Piss on you for dying now, you beautiful BASTARD! PISS ON YOU!!"

Then as you walk away you can turn to everyone and say:

"He understands. Nobody knew him like me."
I already have a jar of urine ready to pour on Hanoi Jane's grave. You've got a loooong way to go to meet that standard.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Not Often

It is rare to feel genuine loss for someone I never met. This is one of those times. A true talent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gas leaking into oil on my 1993 Ducati 900 Super Sport

I have a 1993 Ducati 900 Super Sport.

I travel a lot and just came home after a 3 month stay in Asia.

My Ducati was in a garage in storage.

2 weeks ago I charged the battery, started and run the bike for about 1 minute. During the next hour the bike leaked gas on the ground.

Last week I started the bike and gas and oil sprayed out of the oil breather tube.

Today I drained the oil and collected over 1 gallon of oil and gas mix.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to correct it?

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Your carbs are leaking through the float needles and the gasoline is running down the cylinders into the crankcase. Make sure you turn the fuel petc0ck off. You should pull off the float bowls and check the needles and seats. Replace them to be safe. If you have a vaccuum controlled petc0ck the mechanism may be defective and the fuel is not shutting off completely when the engine is off. Better check that too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts