Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Honda press releases seem like they are just cut and pasted from last race. Edwards always says the same thing. "We learned allot about the VTR and the tires" We want a double win. Wow they are starting to get a little old.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Actually, I think it is Edwards that is "cut and paste"-ed from race to race. Play a different tune, Colin!

The good thing is he never makes good on his prediction, then comes out with the same "cut and paste" excuses!

·
Registered
368 Posts
All you guys knocking Edwards must have forgotten that he won the championship last year. You're all so much better than he is.

What do you expect a racer to say in a press release (which is edited and worded somewhat by a PR person)? "We suck, we have no chance of even finishing on the podium at this round. Maybe I'll just sleep through the races, they're a waste of time."

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good god Steve calm down. All I said was that the press releases are getting boring because it is the same thing over and over. Did I say anywhere that Edwards sucks?

So before you say "all you guys" you need to open your eyes and read what everyone is saying. You also need to relax a little. Try telling your boyfriend to stop abusing you so much because it’s making you a mean man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.