Motorcycle Forums banner

Colin To Be At Long Beach IMS.

19K views 98 replies 19 participants last post by  boru4761 
#1 ·
Yeah big deal, we had Michelle Smith at the Seattle show. It sez right there in the program that she is a well recognized personality in the motorcycle industry.

I didn't go see her myself since I was there to look at new bikes, not old blondes but we were in the same building at the same time

I feel we shared something special........

#2 ·
Hooo, i get off work early Friday to go to thee Show. Anything good to see this year or what? I hear KTM and Triumph are not participating? what gives man... o well it matters not it is a celebration of the Love within the greater LA moto community is it not?

#3 ·
Who is she again?

#6 ·
"Headless Eric Estrada; you're more of a man than me.........."

#7 ·
I thought I saw some KTM's.. might have been shop bikes. What I wanted to see was the flat track looking Sporty from the Intermot which was not there and the new 1250 Bandit which was and which is a totally bangin' ride.

The v twin 500 Aprillia Super Motard (I guess) is the bee's knees along with a new Interceptor with ' 80's red white and blue graphics...

I was a little disapointed with the Ducati GT 1000, but the 1000 Sport looks good. You Californicaters might get some different models than us but it was a pretty fun show.

#8 ·
"I didn't go see her myself since I was there to look at new bikes, not old blondes but we were in the same building at the same time" ah quality time with a cougar.

#13 ·
I am omniscient , I am kpaul the GMP,

I am the Great Motorcycle Prophet chosen by God. I have predicted:

[*]The fall of the V-Twin in racing

[*]The decline of the cruiser market

[*] The rise of naked bikes based on sport bikes

[*]The addition of the ABS option of sport bikes

[*]The addition of the traction control option for sport bikes

[*]Heads up Blue tooth display on motorcycle face shield

[*]The addition of gear selection indicators on sportbikes

[*]The emergence of the V-4 as the dominant engine in motorcycle racing.

Inventions

[*]The kPPI

[*]The phrase GPTB

Non motorcycle predictions

[*]The Iraq war would be a mistake

[*]The emergence of biodiesel

[*]The return of higher interest rates due to W's reckless fiscal policy

[*] Higher gas prices

and many more and more to come

#15 ·
Don't have to go to the shows cause God gives me a sneak preview during our one on one daily meetings.. :) My big sis lives in DC her husband is W crony/Weasel i.e. low level political appointment.

#18 ·
Re: I am omniscient , I am kpaul the GMP,

I will beat longride this summer. There is a big one for ya

#19 ·
Yeah,every year its a disappointment when KTM doesnrt participate. And our local KTM dealer never has more than 3 or 4 on the floor at a time....and always offroad;he's had one LC4 Supermoto. For a company with as good a product as KTM and a professed interest in expanding their US market, you would think theyd be more aggressive in getting their product out in the public eye.

#21 ·
Re: I am omniscient , I am kpaul the GMP,

I plan to use my 01 ZX-6R i.e. it ain't the tool

#22 ·
How can a "motorcycle enthusiast" miss this opportunity.? i'm not being sarcastic....I just completely can't understand. I try to make every show within 100 miles. it makes the winter go by faster...along with wrenching on my race bikes. You dont work on your stuff,you dont go to the biggest show of the year.........boggles my imagination,but what the Hell does this old paradigm ridden dinosaur of a GPTB member know.?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.