Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah big deal, we had Michelle Smith at the Seattle show. It sez right there in the program that she is a well recognized personality in the motorcycle industry.

I didn't go see her myself since I was there to look at new bikes, not old blondes but we were in the same building at the same time

I feel we shared something special........

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hooo, i get off work early Friday to go to thee Show. Anything good to see this year or what? I hear KTM and Triumph are not participating? what gives man... o well it matters not it is a celebration of the Love within the greater LA moto community is it not?

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Who is she again?

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
"Headless Eric Estrada; you're more of a man than me.........."

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I saw some KTM's.. might have been shop bikes. What I wanted to see was the flat track looking Sporty from the Intermot which was not there and the new 1250 Bandit which was and which is a totally bangin' ride.

The v twin 500 Aprillia Super Motard (I guess) is the bee's knees along with a new Interceptor with ' 80's red white and blue graphics...

I was a little disapointed with the Ducati GT 1000, but the 1000 Sport looks good. You Californicaters might get some different models than us but it was a pretty fun show.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
"I didn't go see her myself since I was there to look at new bikes, not old blondes but we were in the same building at the same time" ah quality time with a cougar.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
sorry kpaul won't be there

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I am omniscient , I am kpaul the GMP,

I am the Great Motorcycle Prophet chosen by God. I have predicted:

[*]The fall of the V-Twin in racing

[*]The decline of the cruiser market

[*] The rise of naked bikes based on sport bikes

[*]The addition of the ABS option of sport bikes

[*]The addition of the traction control option for sport bikes

[*]Heads up Blue tooth display on motorcycle face shield

[*]The addition of gear selection indicators on sportbikes

[*]The emergence of the V-4 as the dominant engine in motorcycle racing.

Inventions

[*]The kPPI

[*]The phrase GPTB

Non motorcycle predictions

[*]The Iraq war would be a mistake

[*]The emergence of biodiesel

[*]The return of higher interest rates due to W's reckless fiscal policy

[*] Higher gas prices

and many more and more to come

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Don't have to go to the shows cause God gives me a sneak preview during our one on one daily meetings.. :) My big sis lives in DC her husband is W crony/Weasel i.e. low level political appointment.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: I am omniscient , I am kpaul the GMP,

I will beat longride this summer. There is a big one for ya

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yeah,every year its a disappointment when KTM doesnrt participate. And our local KTM dealer never has more than 3 or 4 on the floor at a time....and always offroad;he's had one LC4 Supermoto. For a company with as good a product as KTM and a professed interest in expanding their US market, you would think theyd be more aggressive in getting their product out in the public eye.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.