Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts
Discussion starter · #43 ·
Re: Picture of my bike

That'll make you easy to spot, neighbor. I'm on the black and red Bonnie wearing a hi-viz Aerostitch

thanks for remembering man :) ..yup gsxr 750 k5 anniversary edition ..soon to be gone to make way for the new k7 750...few scrapes on the panels but otherwise good...

husky te 250 for enduros, tm 250 for hare and hounds and a *project* rm500 for scaring women and children ..and rider

it's really AMAZING how much attention he gets. You'd think after awhile yous guys would just ignore. i see "50 messages" or whatever, and click to see what's new. and 9 times out of 10 it is people going off on kp like weiner dog wrestling. eventually maybe i will learn not to go for bait either.

Re: weiner dog wrestling?

...a buddy down the street has six or seven weiner dogs that go ape when ever I show up. Must be the Aqua Velva.

Kind of slow time of year for motorcycles. My Google alert for motorcycle stories has been pretty idle lately. Think Hilliary is doomed although I am nostalgic for the Clinton balanced budget prosperity and peace of the 90s. The right wing wackos Rush and Faux news will destroy poor Hilliary. This Democratic governor from Iowa has some good ideas about biodiesel, balanced budget, tax reform etc..

How do you figure?... Balanced budget, great non government job growth, low interest rates, prosperity, no war...

Nice bike but I don't like the Racer Boy graphics on the GSXRs

the anniversary edition has the original 1985 colour scheme not as much racer boy graphics ..anyhow they wont make you go any faster in your upcoming race .....

believe or not but when the your ninja 600 came out in 2000 or 2001 those were the current style of racer boy graphics ...now they are just old racer boy graphics :)

Agree would love to paint mine black..

Black is just a rattle-can away..........

Re: I am omniscient , I am kpaul the GMP,

"Did you notice that NONE of those things have to do with actually actively participating in riding on a motorcycle, racing a motorcycle, working on a motorcycle?"

I also noticed that, of those things which actually came true, [they] were "predicted" AFTER they started happening.

Hey everybody! Ksplooge has Arisen Indeed!

41 - 60 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.