Motorcycle Forums banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Hey! Kook's in good company. Lots of people love Clinton.

BTW, do you think that Clinton will visit the War Museum in Hanoi where John Kerry's photo is displayed in a place of honor?

Maybe the slickmeister can visit Elian Gonzales next. Provided that the kid is still alive after all the re-eduction.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Yeah, the Elian kid is still alive. The Miami Herald or the Sun-Sentinel did a story on him about a year ago.

He was quoted as saying "Cuba is great", "I love Cuba", "I'm glad I am in Cuba". You know, standard propaganda stuff.

If I recall they use him a lot in their propaganda.

I'm sure there is a link out their to the article...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
..and I'll be in New Jersey freezing my ass off. Have fun. Get me a t shirt...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey I like Rita Cosby. She quit Faux you know. That's like escaping the Scientologists.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: V-4 to be the next big change in stock sportbikes

You mean Linda Blaire.........

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Fidel Castro is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

·
Registered
406 Posts
Re: Colin and the RC51

OK. What the F!

Everyone jumps into the kpaul fire when he posts something bout the war or W or biodiesel but when he makes an actual moto related comment like this, all I hear is crickets. Aren't you guys reinforcing the wrong behavior here? (i.e off-topic rants)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Shopping For Our Village Idiot?

LOL Good one.. I have actually read one of those books..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah but she had to have a sex change to get into broadcasting in the first place. Listen to her carefully the next time she is on and tell me she did not used to sport a pair. They never shoot her in profile either. So, you can't see the Adams apple.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.