Motorcycle Forums banner

Colin To Be At Long Beach IMS.

19K views 98 replies 19 participants last post by  boru4761 
#1 ·
Yeah big deal, we had Michelle Smith at the Seattle show. It sez right there in the program that she is a well recognized personality in the motorcycle industry.

I didn't go see her myself since I was there to look at new bikes, not old blondes but we were in the same building at the same time

I feel we shared something special........

#27 ·
I was busy picking out new dinette sets with the wife... seriously.. our new house is so much bigger my wife is convinced it needs to be full.. I don't get it since one daughter is away at college.. But the house is a good investment (good neighborhood,good schools, nice size, good location) , real estate continues to go up here.

#30 ·
I'll post a training report this week on my blog

<a href="http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/MyGarage/UserGallery.aspx?U=130">blog

#38 ·
Re: Picture of my bike

Yep I bet you can guess how that happened... GPTB no doubt.

#47 ·
Re: Picture of my bike

thanks for remembering man :) ..yup gsxr 750 k5 anniversary edition ..soon to be gone to make way for the new k7 750...few scrapes on the panels but otherwise good...

husky te 250 for enduros, tm 250 for hare and hounds and a *project* rm500 for scaring women and children ..and rider

#48 ·
it's really AMAZING how much attention he gets. You'd think after awhile yous guys would just ignore. i see "50 messages" or whatever, and click to see what's new. and 9 times out of 10 it is people going off on kp like weiner dog wrestling. eventually maybe i will learn not to go for bait either.

#49 ·
Re: weiner dog wrestling?

...a buddy down the street has six or seven weiner dogs that go ape when ever I show up. Must be the Aqua Velva.

#51 ·
Kind of slow time of year for motorcycles. My Google alert for motorcycle stories has been pretty idle lately. Think Hilliary is doomed although I am nostalgic for the Clinton balanced budget prosperity and peace of the 90s. The right wing wackos Rush and Faux news will destroy poor Hilliary. This Democratic governor from Iowa has some good ideas about biodiesel, balanced budget, tax reform etc..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.