Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
YES! The Concours! NO! The Ducati! Wait, the F800! WHAT ABOUT THE SPRINT?? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a crashed '88 HawkGT I was gonna rebuild, I'd prolly sell to ya for what I got in it - $750.

(No, not really. I'd never sell a HawkGT to an Infidel..............)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Jeez dude.

YES! The Concours! NO! The Ducati! Wait, the F800! WHAT ABOUT THE SPRINT?? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
For what you're planning to spend BrowningBAR or I would end up with 4 or 5 motorcycles. Get a used S3, a used Wee-Strom, a used Monster 750 and a used DRZ400.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
For what you're planning to spend BrowningBAR or I would end up with 4 or 5 motorcycles. Get a used S3, a used Wee-Strom, a used Monster 750 and a used DRZ400.
Sounds good, but I live in a condo and rent a storage space for my bike(s), rollaway tool chest, compressor, workbench, lift, etc. I have the space and the patience for two bikes max.

But, maybe, one more could fit in there! I'll check the listings during training today. I love WiFi!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm seeking comments on the BMW1150RT from current and previous owners. Maintenance and durability, overall satisfaction, useage, accessories and upgrades, etc. are the type of things I'd like to hear about, in addition to anything else you'd care to share.

Thank you!
I test rode one quite extensively while waiting to pick up my '02 1150RS from Max's in New Hampshire. I loved the motorized windscreen but overall I found it too bulky for my taste. The RS is simpler, lighter, still good protection for touring. Compare the two if you have the chance

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.