Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kocinski-on a ducati, again! I don't recall little John as being anything but an inconcistant and often difficult rider for the last few years. A decade ago he was a veritable phenom but sadly he has faded to a rider with perhaps slightly better than workman skills with a much less than workman drive. Surely Ducati and CA would be better served by some younger and hungrier talent. I am sure they'll pay a pretty penny for Kocinski, this seems about as smart as paying a pretty penny for Russel, a rider who is also so far past his prime. THere will be no american tittle for Ducati if thier strategy is to hire such faded veterans.

·
Registered
18 Posts
kocinski may be over the hill. he is very inconsistent, especially recently. at one time, he was poised for greatness. now, he might do well, or not, depending on some unknown factor. this season will be a great one for all two wheeled sanctioning agencies. hopefully, i can get into the track & watch the testing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.