Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete waste of electrons

First Post. And I consumed billions of electrons in order to say nothing in particular. I'll go and read the article now!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Confederate Motor Company's web site includes some interesting video of the "Wraith". Interesting bike, although I've got to wonder who thought that Burl Ives would work well for the soundtrack of a motorcycle video.

"http://www.confederate.com/CMpages/CMcinema.html"

·
Registered
579 Posts
I love Confederate.... I've loved them since the first time I saw a HellCat years ago... They look like nothing else... and while every chopper company makes assinine performance claims, confederate actually attempts to back them up.

They have some show... but they have some go too.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Dude. That video is awesome. Just because they didn't play some idiotic metal written to impress 14-year-old boys, they ain't no reason to write it off.

Jeez... Everything doesn't have to be the same.

·
Registered
325 Posts
How much for...

...the touring seat upgrade from the standard (2 blocks to the corner bar and my ass already hurts) seat.

I suppose it's just me but this bike looks like something Allis Chalmer drew up in the early part of last century on their patent application for the "first ever" two wheeled tractor.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I think they're pretty neat. If I had that kind of money laying around I'd buy one. I can appreciate the hand work and machineing that goes into something like that, as opposed to the same old bolt together catalog custom sh*t these other clowns are throwing up.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hellcat looks COOL!

I always thought the Hellcat was a cool looking bike, but the price is way out of line with what I can afford not to mention where would I get it fixed.

This new Wraith on the other hand is one of the worst looking bike I have ever laid eyes on!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can't figure out which part of the bike is the ugliest. Guess the belly pan and forks may be tied for this honor. Actually, eliminate the pan and substitute conventional looking forks and it might not be too hard on the eyes.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yuck! But I love SV1000s so my opinion means absolutely nothing! :D

One thing is for sure, if you ride the Confederate bikes in public, you WILL get noticed. I'm sure that's one of the main reasons people buy such bikes.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
That front end that looks like one of those oil pumps you see going up and down around Long Beach is a bit tacky.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.