Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Well, why not? Look how much mileage Clintoon got with his phony-baloney "apologies".

None of these repuiblicrat politicians has even the slightest understanding of the word "responsibility". To them life is just a game that they spend conning people and getting away with crimes that would put the rest of us in jail... or more likely a rubber-room.

Maybe he'll take "responsibility" for his acts, like Reno did after she "saved" all those children by burning them alive. It is simply amazing what atrocities pols can get away with, knowing their toadies in society will spare no effort making excuses for them.

To a politician taking "responsibilty" means getting a free pass. We're supposed to feel awed that this pol has shown remorse and we're supposed to feel sorry for him because he'll have to "live with his deed all of his life". "He's a victim too". Yaddayaddayadda. How many times have we heard that crock? Well, why not? Look how many people forgive pols of the most hideous acts just because he is "their guy". If Clintoon had done exactly what Bushie has the demos would be falling over themselves to justify it all, just as the pubbies would be claiming how wrong it was to invade Iraq. The whole thing is a big con and it's amazing how many otherwise intelligent people fall for the broad fraud that is the DC Follies.

Ha! Jacknoff will forget it all the instant he gets probation and he'll be blasting down the road at 80 mph again. I knew the fix was in when they cops cut his speed estimate to below the State maximum.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Well, actually adultery IS a crime. It's just never prosecuted any more. Anyhow, do it and see what your wife can extract from you in divorce court.

Don't you remember Clintoon sending the planes to bomb areas of Seriba? Including a bridge full of civilians? The aspirin factory in the Sudan? I don't remember John Kerry or Algore or any of the current demo candidates standing on their phony "moral opposition to war" back then. But then these are the people who say, very self-righteously, "a woman's right to choose is absolute because it's her body" but then turn right around and use govt force to stop women from smoking. What hypocrites.

And then the pubbies pretend to stand for limited govt and immediately give billions more to the Dept of Re-education..... er, I mean Dept of Education. What hypocrites.

Ahhrgh. I'm going for a ride. Screw this crap, And screw this Jacknoff character.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.