Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yeah, WOW A BURNOUT...!

Doin' ok, sold the pick up yesterday, tried to sell the CR500 to some kid who almost broke his foot off trying to start it. That squashed the deal. He'll end up with a 'lectric start bike for sure now.

Some guy came by to look at the DT1, he weighed about 300 lbs. When he sat on the bike, looked like he had a DT1 wedggie. Offered me peanuts, so I had to decline. Maybe he was exceeding his Snickers bar expenses for the week....fat bastard.

Against the wishes of the wife, looking for a sprint cart with hand controls. Gotta get my jollies somewhere...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: The new hotness.

Cheryl might have a nice, smooth brownie that you can eat off of after one swipe with a Q-tip, but I’m Italian. It’s either a couple wads of Charmin or a to-fro with a corncob if I’m going to have that fresh feeling all day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anybody else notice it says this on the website:

"The week-long shoot, which covered dozens of different environments, started at dawn each day and seldom ended before midnight."

It took them a week to shoot a one minute video? Is that all we get? KTM manages to make great videos with actual hooligan behavior. Tire sliding? Modest lean angles? Seriously? At least it looks tiny....

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Looks like the week long shoot was at some business park in Genoa, rotten weather and all.

zzzzzzzzzz

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I'd have to pay you to take the 15 yr old. Sheesh, what a brat...hope you have a good deal on text messaging....

·
Registered
872 Posts
Well, I can see buying a drz400sm or a used KTM but I'll buy a sportbike before I spend 14 grand or whatever they're charging for this.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Badger's Arse Toilet-tissue!

Made from 36-grit sanding roll, with added glass-fibres and machine-swarf!

Nothin's as rough as a Badger's Arse!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm an 82 year old man, can still ride and have a supermotard high on my list. 1100cc though? Did I catch that right?

I thinking 650 cc or so like a husqvarna or ktm supermo. Light and able to utilize my natural quickness and balance, as an ex athlete of some stature back in the day.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

There's always John Wayne TP, Rough as hell and don't take sh*t off anyone.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.