Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Corbin's

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Corbin's in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Face it: they just don't like you........ :D

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I've had good luck with them too, prompt service and good quality work, Airhawks probably right...they just don't like the cut of yer f*cken jib, pal...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I've never put a Corbin or a Sergeant or any overpriced mail order seat on anything. Local guys have always made better custom seats for me at less cost. So there. Nyah nyah nyah.

Mail order seats are for rich, capitalist, robber baron, oppressors of the proletarian, stalwart, defenders of goodness, righteousness, purity and good beer.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Speaking of bullsh!t beer prices do you know that over here in the Northeast it costs $10.50 for a six pack of corona? $15.00 for Guinness. $12.50 for a 4-pack of Sam Smith.

12 bucks for a 6 pack of cider!

Thieving scum!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Speaking of bullsh!t beer prices do you know that over here in the Northeast it costs $10.50 for a six pack of corona? $15.00 for Guinness. $12.50 for a 4-pack of Sam Smith.

12 bucks for a 6 pack of cider!

Thieving scum!
One more reason not to live there, mon frere` Specialy since Guinness Extra Stout is brewed in Ontario and La Fin du Monde is brewed in Montreal. Two excellent beers right on your doorstep not to mention Sam Adams, isn't that from Boston?.

Just to make you feel worse, Guinness Extra Stout is on sale at Fred Meyer for $7.99 a sixer, Samuel Smith, Guinness Extra and Newcastle is around $2.50 for the 1 pint 9 oz size bottles...La Fin du Monde, Maudite and Trois Pistoles are 5 or 6 bucks a bottle but 'day are come al' da' way fro Mo-Re-Al oui? It cos a few buck to go troo Ca-Na-Daa to See'adle so you can pay for dat eh?

Corona is ALWAYS on sale for $10 a twelve pack and Henry Weinhards puts out some dam* fine brews from Oregon for $8.99 a twelver. That's not to mention all the local craft brews which range from excellent to dishwater...

Guess coffee ain't the only thing we got goin' on eh?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I would like to thank....

St. Augustine, St. Brigid, St. Arnold, St. Nicholas, et al... for granting me such pedestrian tastes in beer. Currently Labatt's Blue is sufficient. I think it's practically free at your grociers.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"Here, take this and put it back in the Horse........"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.