Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
"I'll bet that 4 into 1 sounds pretty damn good."

Now if you were his neighbor would you say that???
We'll see what my neighbors say if I go for that 2Bros kit for the Vee. I'm all in favor of loud bikes, IF they have a well tuned sound. A VTX with Longshots, for example, should be a felony. Same pipes on a Twinkie are cause for a community service award.

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
So you are thinking of deafening small children and ruining nice summer days for everyone too? I thought I was the only one that did that? I think I have one up on you though, I deafen eveyone and ruin bad winter days for people too. I can't believe you will be so inconsiderate of your neighbors!
I am indeed. Wifey #5 is a Boca attorney; we bought a house in a snooty neighborhood. They just loved the Shovelhead and it's drag pipes, especially when I was doing the boat captain job and leaving at 5 am for work. They had a parade and block party when I moved out.

The Vee has more engine noise than exhaust sound; there's a technique listed in some of the websites for opening up the stock cans, but of course, that will never sound as good as slip-ons. 2Bros website has a sound clip of my engine with their VALE setup, it is sick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.