Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Looks like several of them will roast your bunz in fairly short order.

Franc-ly, they all look like they'd set you back boo-coo bux.

·
Registered
8 Posts
These bikes are monsters! Don't know how long I could ride one, but it would be a blast while I did. The comment above about 'Biker Build Off' brought to mind 2 things: why don't we have more of these custom shops in the States? And, I've often wondered what a Cafe Bike built by Exile Cycles would look. They seem to be the only builders on the Discovery Channel with any sense of product or history.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Way Way Cool Steven thanks. Too bad we can't get Speed Channel to have a biker build off for these types of bikes... We get Texas Hardtails soon instead. <a href="http://www.speedtv.com/programs/383/"> Bikes and Beer Guns and Girls La La La...<a>

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't know about those bikes, they look like quick death (but a fun last five seconds of life) to me. the GSXR 1100 quad could be highly entertaining though, especialy if driven on the street =)

P.S. Was I the only one who noticed every bike seems to have a little pressure tank strapped to it... Nitrous?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.