Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello;

Just wanted to get the word out that Cycle Gear is scheduled to open in June. We carry the following brands of gear, accessories, and parts:

Featuring these great brands:

3rd STREETEASTONMETAL MULISHARK RACING CHAIN707 HELMETSEASYRIDERSMETZELERROADRASHAC RACINGEVSMICHELINROCK OILACERBISFAMOUS STARS AND STRAPSMITYVACROCKHARD HELMETSAIR FORCEFINISH LINEMOBILROKOALL-POWER AMERICAFIRSTGEARMOOSE RACINGROSHINALPINESTARSFLASH2PASSMOTION PROS100AMA SUPERCROSS SERIESFLESHWOUND FILMSMOTO 911SAND GEARANCRAFLYMOTO GPSCARY FASTANSWERFMFMOTO GRIPSCOTT USAANSWER RACINGFOG OFFMOTO XXXSCOTTSANTI MONKEY BUTTFOGCITYMOTOBOSSSDGANTIFREEZEFOXMOTOCANDYSHARKARAIFOX RIVER

Check us out online at Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts and Accessories.

Also, I am looking for store employees. Those interested please apply on our site under careers, or you may contact me on here via Private Message. Full and part time positions available with a start date the 2nd week in June.

Safe Riding!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Excellent, I've bought a couple of sets of tires and miscellaneous odds and ends at the Tacoma store, always a good deal..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.