Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo....parts of Minnesota got over 2 inches of snow Monday night/Tuesday morning.

That sucks. Time to break out the snowmobile I guess.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually ride through the winter if the roads aren't too bad, but with all the ice/gravel/salt/$hit it doesn't happen much.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
it's been getting back into monsoon here, went riding the other day between showers but I think it's going to be wet and nasty for the next 7 or 8 months. I get out for an hour or too as much as I can but winter it's dark by 4, 40*s and wet most of the time so it's time to see if my fat ass still fit's in the bottom of my 'stitch suit...

·
Registered
956 Posts
The rumour is potential snow on the Tug Hill this weekend. It won't last. Time to get out the Gerbings. I bet I'll still be commuting at the end of November. Aren't the Great Lakes, well Great!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
We had a skiff of snow in the mountains last Saturday, but it's pretty much melted now. Indian Summer now. It's going to be sucko weather soon enough, drat!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I don't get all that much winter precipitation where I live so I'll probably ride most of the winter. I rode through all of that winter garbage in years gone by and had my fill. I don't think I'll go back to all-weather riding again unless I buy a bike with a hack... or move to San Francisco.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Sometimes it will get in the low 60s here and the sun will go behind a cloud for a little while!

Thank god for that Aerostich catalog!
If you keep it up, I'm coming out there to thrash your Ducati, and then take that mosquito fogger bike out and make all your neighbors hate you for the rest of your life! :-D

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
You'll have to wait.

If you keep it up, I'm coming out there to thrash your Ducati, and then take that mosquito fogger bike out and make all your neighbors hate you for the rest of your life! :-D
He's at a ski resort fleecing condo owners this week.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.