Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 65 Posts

· Registered
579 Posts
The Corprate mentality is no where more visible than NASCAR.

What used to be a bunch of rabble-rousing moonshine runners is now a bunch of yankee pretty-boys. Jeff Gordon... Jimmy Johnson... Makes me sick everytime I see them.

Like watching a Leonardo DiCaprio movie.

Racing is fun because its not predictable, and because those involved are of a rare breed.

As it becomes more regulated and more controlled, the personalities become more watered down, and the product...

becomes more and more boring.

· Registered
579 Posts
Re: Let's take a vote! Sister Mary Kim's cleavage or a Smokey 2 liter Brit burn out?

I wanna see the K head to head with the ZZR-12 and the XX.

I wanna see the GSXR-750.

I wanna see real honest to God dual-sport duel between the DL, the KLR, and the big honda.

· Registered
579 Posts
HEY!

I'm riding a 2003 Mille from Morgantown to Pittsburgh this saturday. How about I write a review and take some pictures? That way, at least we stop looking at those danged Yamahas. I afraid those pics are starting to burn my screen.

· Registered
579 Posts
LOOK!

It's those same danged yamaha pictures! From that same daned Yamaha press release!

Well.. at least there's comic relief. I mean.. right there near the same article that's been up for what seems like a decade... appear the words: Mile_eater, please renew!

hahahaha! That's funny.

· Registered
579 Posts
Re: Well now that you mentioned it the Great Motorcycle Prophet did..

You and your nancy-boy 600 are free come try me and my old dynosaur anyday.

I'll concede that the 636 is a bad little bike, but please... the pinnacle of racing?

We have a word for that... we call it, "Moto GP"

· Registered
579 Posts
Re: Brave new MO

Seriously... how hard is it to come up with something to say? A new article once or twice a week. That's all we're talking about here. Is that so hard?

Jeez guys.. I blog 4 or 5 times a day! I don't have this kind of audiance... I only get about 10,000 per month or so... but then again... it ain't my job either.

I guess what I'm sayin' is... Get off your butts!

Write about your last ride. Give us a long term update. Give us fact, or fiction, or fun. Give us commentary.

Just give us.... something...

· Registered
579 Posts
Re: KPaul the Great Motorcycle Prophet predicts again

Stop refering to yourself in 3rd person you freak!

As for the Brickyard... Its the only thing with enough clout to challenge Daytona as the premier bike race in the country.

I see quite an opportunity here... if someone has the cojones to step up.

1 - 8 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.