Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have you got many curves or turns on the roads down in Florida to cause so many problems. I only got over there once and drove a rental car from Jacksonville down to Daytona and onto Disney World and back again and the highways were boringly flat and straight. You would need a Wing with cruise control on those roads wouldn't you. Otherwise I can understand maybe the biggest problem would be rear-ending because of distractions.

Merv.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Do y'all have any feature stories in the works? I'm having withdrawals here- there's been nothing to flame about in almost a week.

On a positive note, the stories you have been doing are excellent. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
GSX-R 1000 from Phillip Island, test with mondo videos and pics and great story by Johnny B... That was 3 days ago, Friday 2/21.

What have we done for you lately?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I detect sarcasm in your comments. As a VFR rider and area resident of Daytona Beach, I have to disagree with you. Since all you did was drive on I-4 and I-95 from J'ville to Mouseville, you didn't get to savor the twistiest of our local state roads. Don't expect me to tell you which ones. Y'all would ruin my YEAR ROUND riding fun for one week of sheer adrenaline rush!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nature weeding out the stupid... happens every year at Daytona.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.