Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
11,482 Posts
"They clearly limited the option of running someone off the road to situations where the the suspect is putting the public at risk."

Such as someone speeding on one O' them "Murdersickles"...............

· Registered
11,482 Posts
The Government is a Servant of The People. Not the other way around. If it continues in this manner, we'll just rid ourselves of the barstards..............

· Registered
138 Posts
KM, a well written, thoughtful, logical, and intelligent message. Unfortunately those are all qualities that are in short supply these days particularly in government. Having said that, I applaud the effort and thank you.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: So which side do the sport tourer fall on....

.........and last to go into the kiln were those tricycles 5-y.o. Johnny loved to ride upon........

· Registered
4 Posts
No, what I said is what the Supreme Court said. This is so easy I don't know what you are missing.

According to the Supreme Court, the act of speeding, especially away from police, where bystanders are in the area, intrinsically dangers the lives of these innocent bystanders and thereby police may use what I see as deadly force without violating the Fourth amendment.

What is obvious to me and to anyone with even a modi***** of common sense is that speeding per se is not necessarily dangerous and in no way should ever invoke a deadly response from cops. Got it now?

Frank

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.