Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Ad copy

Do you expect me to believe that ads aren't true. I suppose next you'll say that those articals in the Star and Enquierer are phony too!

I don't think a class action lawsuit was the right course because no company is going to produce a defective design on purpose. After the potential defects became known the NHSTA should have orderd a recall like they do with other products, I still don't know how HD ducked that bullet.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

I was going by the MCN artical, my bro has 35k hard miles on his Dyna Defender and no problems and others I know have close to that so WTF do I know...

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

Well, ya' missed out, jellied eel and pub onions, washed down by a gallon of Harp Lager is quite a treat......Did you go to any Balti houses? I've never got good Indian food here like over there.. alu gobi and tandori chicken with one of those humongus fried bread things...Yummy

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Defending Harley

Honda is as bad as BMW when it comes to head in the sand denial of problems. They waited years to fix the tip over switches, they never did admit regulater/rectifier problems, they still fry stators and the only reason they copped to the frame cracking is if someone got killed and it came out they had prior knowledge they'd be lucky to sell weed whackers. and if you paid $15k an '02 it must have been used.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Triumphs

Triumphs are of course Gods gift to mankind as proof he loves us, and the only bike mentioned in the bible " Davids Triumph was heard throughout the land" (Probably had the "off road pipe")

I take your point though, I spend a lot of time on the Triumph Rat net. and you don't hear of all kinds of failures, most people have no proplems at all and the ones that do are the usual nickle-dime ***** that happens to any bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts