Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Imagine if we could sue the pols after all the bull***** campaign ads are played out.

Now that would be fun!

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Re: Ad copy

As soon as my heart starts pumping again I'm going to sue England for all the artery clogging fish and chips, pie and mash and whatever else I jammed down my piehole. I did manage to avoid the jellied eel. Eek!

Mmmm beer.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
There's a guy at my gym who claims he got pitched off doing an 80 mph tank slapper on his Road King. He's telling me all the tourers are defective and H-D won't admit it and I need to be "careful" riding my geezer glide.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Since Kalifornia is firmly in control of the Dems, we don't get that many presidential ads because the Repubs don't make much of an effort here anymore.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Re: Defending Harley

That joke wouuld almost be funny if there were any mad E-glide riders and if they really did cost 30k. An '02 E-glide went for about $17,995.

As far as H-D "raping" its customers, I haven't seen anyone forced into a dealer at gunpoint.

The reason you got your Wing for 15k was that was all Honda could get for it. You think they priced it like that out of benevolence? If people would pay 30k for a Wing that's what Honda would ask for it.

It's called supply and demand in a free society.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts