Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sounds like the best thing I've heard of him doing off the court. Boy am I glad that all of my stupid stunts didn't get national coverage. RE Rodman vs Janklow, Rodman would cream him, I'd pay to watch.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Jay Williams crashed on his Yamaha R6 earlier this year, possibly ending his career with the Bulls. Dennis crashing isn't a suprise. Word in Chicago is Micheal Jordan rides with a bunch on the South Side on a new GSXR 1000. He just traded his 996 for it. Is Mike next?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Eh, drunk driving for wrecking a bike is a lot better than what Kobe is charged with. No excess like excess... The cover of Rodman's fairly recent, yet woefully premature autobiography features him lounging on a Harley. Like him or hate him, think this latest stunt was stupid or not, at least he's pro-bike all the way. And if I had to get arrested, being drunk stunting on a bike outside a strip club seems like at least a pleasant way to go...

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Man, can you picture someone that size on a 996?

One is reminded of the monkey and the football image.

·
Registered
409 Posts
How in the hell can you compare that shoot out of which excrement comes (figure ******* would get censored) murdering jerk Former Governor, Former Attorney General and soon to be Former Rep from South Dakota Janklow to Dennis Rodman. Totally unfair to Mr Rodman. He is just weird and (as far as we know) hasn't murdered anyone with a motor vehicle, yet.....

However the cage match sound like a good idea. Eliminate the Jerk Janklow and provide some mighty fine entertainment at the same time! MO should offer to sponser it and provide live online feed, for a fee of course...

BigJames

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Bad Words, parental advisory suggested

Just imagine the Cameron Diaz's shriveled up room mate from "Something about Mary"

Now add smeary blobs of ink and elongated holes.

Dermatologist is going to be a lucrative field in the coming years, I think.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Re: Bad Words, parental advisory suggested

When I was a kid, my dad would see someone with a tatoo and call it "the badge of ignorance." lol Isn't that quite the "dad thing" to say?

As you might imagine, I don't sport any ink.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.