Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep I was going to say "What's OC?" But.you're right about the name....When your son gets older you can quit watching OC. My daughters are constantly correcting and instructing me on pop culture. My youngest can't wait till she get's her license so she doesn't have to listen to my sports talk and alternative rock (which I think makes me hip but my daughter thinks I am lame she likes the rap crap)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like the concept, and I do like the looks. The engine sounds like it's just a hair under what I would accept in a street bike, though, and too expensive. Piaggio, don't bring it here without working on it just a little bit, otherwise broken hearts will abound.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Good test, informative, thanks. Sounds like it has potential but needs refinement. Even well sorted out it would face stiff competition in that price range with similar bikes from KTM and Husky.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL You're funny. I am trying to avoid making cheap shoots like that in 2007 i.e. from kspike to ksoft a kinder, gentler kpaul..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The high price is cause...

Neat bike..But if folks are wondering why the price is high they should look at the the Dollar to Euro exchange rate(all of those deficits that W is charging up are starting to have an effect. And the Europeans have enough financial market experience and free floating rates unlike the Chinese.. Once the Chinese float their currency and catch on that our dollar aint worth crap....No more cheap stuff.. Thanks W for a 35% decline in the dollar against the Euro, I can see all that hard work you did in getting a C in economics really paid off for the country..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I.....

Never fcukin' mind.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: The high price is cause...

Sorry about the tirade but this currency issue will force the price up on Japenese motorcycles as well..I have been watching oe Scarborough on MSNBC and his battle with Bill O'Rielly from Fox. Joe is a real Republican in my mind and he has been pointing out the problems with W and the neocons for awhile. Wish he would run for president. Great modern hi-tech motorcycles from Japan, U.K. and Italy are gong to become expensive because of the reckless fiscal policies of this admin. Good news for Harley and Buell.. Bad news for the motorcycle consumer.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Now Now gentlemen let's not turn this thread into a Kook bashing thread That is sooo last year.....serazawa and schitznoodle are sleeping now don't wake them up..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep I had one of those too.. Hope you don't come from the **** Cheney school of Hunter Safety

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.