Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I do a great deal of photography so I have a fair understanding of the thought that goes into composing a good shot. I can imagine riding this bike thinking more of composition than actual road conditions. I can see me now floating to the bottom of a canyon some where along the Million Dollar Highway after I tried to angle the light just right relative to that pretty red mountain up ahead. Mr. Short Attention Span needs no multi-camera bike on the road.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Take away the record feature and mount the LCD in a spot that you can see it without loosing sight of the road and you can now ride without blind spots. Would be a nice safety feature if you cut down on the techie crap.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Good money making idea. Record a typical ride through the city or along the interstate. Send a copy to all the cagers who tried to run you over. Tell them to send you $1000 for the original or you will turn the recording over to the police.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
..the next logical step. We have camera-phones, why not motorcycle-cameras? Maybe they can add some more stuff like a blue tooth, some BBQ equipment & a toaster. Dish washer?

Makes up for using old Yamaha motors I guess.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Should be able to run a charbaque, toaster and maybe a dishwasher off my BMW accessory port. They make the bluetooth connection for my autocomm so I'm most of the way there already...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Fook yeah, and maybe a spray-paint booth too. Make some $$$.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Good point. Excellent use of facts/data.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.