Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
The only reason I would watch womens tennis is to see if they're wearing knickers when they bend over.

Oh and I'll take a Ruben and a Coke Zero if we're ordering.......

Since I already designed the Deisel engined KLR that the Jarheads are using I think I've done my part here...it's about time someone else did some of the work here too. I'm going to my office and shutting the door, let me know when lunch is here and don't let Bob touch mine please, I don't think he's bathed in a week. The other day we were in the Executive washroom and he walked out without washing his hands after he took a crap the **** 'n scrounge...I think I'll get him transfered to Mississippi or something, probably fit right in with the rest of them **** 'n hillbillys......

I'm taking tomorrow off as vacation too by the way...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I'd go with something along the lines of an inline four with a removable fairing and windshield, removable hard bags and foot pegs on an eccentirc cam so they could be raised or lowered and moved fore and aft a few inches. Also adjustable bars and seat height, heated grips and an adjustable windshield, Triple disc's with ABS, 17 in. radials... Basically a Trophy or GT1200 with some tweaks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.