Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Dirt-biker mystified by trap set on trail

I've had two instances of eco-terroism perpetrated within a mile of my home. One was a trapping company set on fire and the other was a McDonalds that was under construction set on fire. (I'm not so sure that burning Mcdonalds' is such a bad idea though.) The same ecowackos were arrested for the crimes a few years later.

We've also had trouble with tourists near the Moab slickrock trails trying to run down dirtbikers/ATVers with their SUVs. Bunch a wackos. Never mind that the bicyclists have done tons more damage to those trails than motorcycles. Have you seen what hundreds of bicyclists dragging their wheels down sandstone do to the rock surface? It ain't pretty.

This is why I take my .44 Blackhawk (w/ 300 gr bear busters) when I go dirtbiking anywhere where the "environmentally conscious" might be. Goes right through that aluminum radiator and engine block.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

Well, actually the best thing would be an AP .50cal Browning round. I just can't seem to find a workable way to mount a .50 Barret to my IT175.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

Hate mail, eh? Was it that anti-euro screed of yours a few days ago that set him off?

If so that's 2 points!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.