Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Dirt-biker mystified by trap set on trail

Hate mail, eh? Was it that anti-euro screed of yours a few days ago that set him off?

If so that's 2 points!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

Yes! It was the "euro trash" comment specifically.

I'm quite proud of my 2 points. Next time I'll target the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey French and shoot for 5...

·
Registered
5,019 Posts

I'm trying to figure out how you fly a kite so the string is parallel to the road at exactly throat height. And stays there.

Maybe they're going after the American tourists who steal Guatemalan babies for their internal organs. Or maybe they're looking to bag a chupacabra.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Once, when I was visiting my parents in a semi-rural part of Oregon, I saw a bunch of cops surrounding a place not far from his. The next day, the paper had the story. Seems the Sheriff was out there to serve a restraining order against this guy so he would quit bothering his ex-girlfiend. He decided the thing to do was assault the Sheriff and engage in a standoff that lasted several hours, and ended with tear gas and SWAT teams. When they got in there, they discovered that they had been very lucky with the tear gas. The place was a meth lab. You would think that saying "thankyouverymuch" and taking the damn restraining order would have been the smart play, under the circumstances, but NOOOOO! I don't know that '******* cocaine' was involved in this thing in California, but it sure sounds like the way those people 'think'

·
Registered
15 Posts
ecoterrorists schmeakoterrorists. these people were just dumb vindictive a**h**es, and attempted murderers (and should be tried as such).

the real ecowarrior types have bigger tofu to fry: freeing tortured bunnies, sitting in old growth forest tree-sits, and using their farm tractors to dismantle another pointless mcdonalds.

all of y'all libertarian blue ribbon coalition types. sigh. do you really think that your gun will buy you s**t when we're on the downslope of peak oil. and president jenna bush sends the national guard to come and confiscate your dirtbike?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: earthfirst death manual

The tube is buried 'face up', in other words the surface that you look at is up. Pack dirt around the tube to give it firm support. When a motorcycle tire impacts against this It will, of course, shatter. Since it is a 'vacuum' tube the implosion will send glass shards f1ylng like a bomb.

The 'vacuum' causes the glass shards to fly outward? Real geniuses.

Leave a full gallon gasoline can in cabin, or outbuilding, where it can be stolen, but be sure to spike it with a couple of cups of sugar first. Shake well to help dissolve the sugar into the gas. Sugar, upon being burned in a motor, turns 1nto an abrasive almost as hard as a diamond.

No, it doesn't dissolve. It stays sugar, and clogs your fuel filter. Woopty-****in-do.

I'm not convinced that it's all real, though I'm sure a few of them have been done, somewhere.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Whatever these scumbags are, they deserve to be in jail for a long time. Terrorism comes at us in different forms, and this is one form that really scares the hell out of me, your own neighbors. I wish Mr. Barnes a full recovery.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They don't look like meth heads to me; but what do I know? Meth hasn't hit hard out hear in New Hapsuh yet.

They're old enough to know better. For whatever reasons they think they had, they were just flat out wrong. Send them to the big house or county jail until their trial.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Heads cut off at Fort Hood Texas in the 70's

Back when I was station at Fort Hood Texas (Central Texas) in the 70's some kids kept racing their dirt bikes through this old mans ranch even though he had warned them several times and it was posted.

So he took some thin metal cable strung it between two trees about neck high when you are riding a bike along the path that rode and painted it flat black.

Sure enough the two kids came through and it cut their heads off.

The old man tried to claim it was his proptery and he could do what ever he wanted. Don't remeber what all happened court wise but the parents of the kids filed suit against the farmed and won.

·
Registered
640 Posts
A jogger gets eaten by an alligator so they immediately start killing every gator they can catch. Mountain lions have shown up in Omaha and to my knowledge they haven't attacked anyone other than the abundant game animals around area. One got killed by a vehicle and every sighting is followed by people freaking out and p%ssing their shorts in horror. My point is this, we humans have become a pansy species who deny that we are part of nature so we have no problem terrorizing the natural world. Well, my neighbor just had her lawn treated so I think I'll go out and count the dead birds.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.